Ella Bella Bum, My Unicorn Cloth Diaper

I’m pretty sure everyone has a unicorn cloth diaper out there.  Or at least, the addicts out there have a unicorn diaper.

What’s a Unicorn Cloth Diaper?

The unicorn cloth diaper is the one, shining diaper out there.  It’s beautiful.  It’s something the addict desperately wants but doesn’t have for some reason.  Maybe it’s because the diaper is too expensive.  Maybe it’s just crazy rare.  Either way, there’s a reason that you want it and a reason you don’t have it.

#clothdiapers #bloghop via @chgdiapers - my unicorn #clothdiaper

What’s My Unicorn?

Recently, I’ve discovered the beauty that is Ella Bella Bum.  Ella Bella Bum is a WAHM diaper shop run by a Canadian mom in Ontario.  I’ve gotten a few of her diapers secondhand off of a B/S/T (or Facebook buy sell trade) group.  There’s one diaper that I’m competely enamoured with.  And of course, Sam doesn’t make dozens upon dozens of the same diaper.  She seems to make two or three and that’s it.  I like well-made WAHM diapers for a multitude of reasons.  One is because I like supporting small businesses.  The other is that I appreciate artistry and craftsmanship.  A quality WAHM shop gives me the opportunity to have all of those things.

I’m also a fan of red or pink gingham.  My favorite dress that I ever had when I was in high school was a pink gingham dress with daisies and an empire waist.  I was heartbroken when I was too chesty to wear it after my first son was born.  And I’m in love with Hello Kitty.

Ella Bella Bum + gingham + Hello Kitty = <3

Ella Bella Bum, My Unicorn Cloth Diaper (Cloth Diaper Addicts)

What’s your unicorn cloth diaper?

About Suzi Satterfield

Comments

1. Jessica Hughes says:

Omg I love this one. I dont have my unicorn yet :/

2. Ruth V. says:

Oh, that is a beauty! I’m not sure I have a “unicorn” – maybe the black Ragababe with green or blue fade snaps that I missed at a stocking.

• I’ve had other diapers that I really wanted, but I was always able to get it. Since there were only two or three of this one, the odds are not favorable.

3. Vanessa V. says:

I have an ella bella unicorn too, but I forget what the print is called, It’s one of the ones with ruffles on them lol.

4. Michelle Bowman says:

My unicorn is the gDarling from gdiapers.

I really want an ella bella bum ruffle diaper

6. Michelle Ferguson says:

That diaper is gorgeous! I’m not sure of what my unicorn diaper would be. Right now I’d just love to have every color of the BG 4.0s out there! I’m in love with those diapers and love the bright colors they come in!

7. This is very cute! My unicorn diapers change with the wind ;)

8. Oh man, I LOVE EBB diapers, they’re so cute! I’ve been drooling over them lately. My Unicorn is a red TNG diaper by Seams Geeky, though. They’re hard to get because she sells out so quickly of custom spots! I hope to get in on one later this year.

1. [...] that I was really, really in love with a particular Ella Bella Bum.  That Hello Kitty diaper is my unicorn.  However, I have definite limits.  I buy diapers because I like them.  I like pretty ones of [...]

Add Comment Register