Cotton Booty Box Subscription – It’s Like Christmas!

I love getting fluff mail.  Getting surprise fluff mail?  Well, that’s even better.  Since people don’t typically send unexpected fluff mail, I’ve found the next best thing: a Cotton Booty Box subscription.  Cotton Booty sent me a Cotton Booty Box to facilitate this review.

So, what’s a Cotton Booty Box?  It depends.  It always has a cloth diaper, something for fun, and a sample.  You never actually know what’s going to be in your Cotton Booty Box until it makes it to your door every month!   My box contained a Dr. Seuss wetbag by Bumkins, a Bumkins stuff it diaper, and a sample bottle of Milky supplement for breastfeeding moms.

Cotton Booty Box (Cloth Diaper Addicts)

Lately, it seems like subscription boxes have been the rage.  You get something fun.  You get a surprise.  If you’re super busy and forget that you have things coming in the mail (like I do from time to time), then it’s like Christmas when you open the door and find that fun little unassuming package on your doorstep.  I have to say that to have a subscription box designed for the cloth diapering mom is just a stroke of genius!  For months, I’ve been looking at these subscription boxes and thinking, “I’d love to do one of these, but only if it’s cloth diaper related.”  Cotton Booty is definitely a stroke of genius!  For $24.99 a month, you can subscribe to get your very own Christmas surprise in a box each month.

Plus, it’s a super great deal!  The Bumkins Stuff It diaper retails at $15.95.  The Bumkins wet bag retails at $10.95.  Milky is $34.99 for a six day supply.  (The sample is a half a day supply.)    That’s a total retail value of $29.82.

Even better?  A lot of the time, we folks in Canada tend to get the short end of the stick.  Seriously.  There are so many giveaways that completely exclude Canada.  Even our online shopping is subpar compared to what our neighbors to the south get, and if we can get it up here, the shipping is often prohibitive.  With the Cotton Booty box, we aren’t getting the short end of the stick!  We can actually partake in the surprise fun goodness of the Cotton Booty box for an extra $7 (which is the additional cost of shipping).  How cool is that?

So, where do you score your Cotton Booty Box?  You can order from the Cotton Booty website or keep up with them on Facebook!

What would you like to find in your subscription box?

Comments

1. kSquaredGlamour says:

oh this looks like a fun subscription box! thanks for sharing i need to get a box

2. I think that I am the only person who is not a fan of subscription boxes. When I buy something, I want to pick it out. I do not like surprises. Not even fun surprises.

• I like surprises and got a few cloth bundles from Bundles and Buzz and did a 3 month diaper of the month and it was a lot of fun, but now I’m too set in what I do and don’t like that subscriptions and surprise diapers aren’t for me anymore 🙂

3. You’ll have to let us know your thoughts on the Bumkins products! I love subscription boxes, but I don’t LOVE these products, so I’ll have to be on the lookout for what Cotton Booty gives out next!

4. Amber EasyGreenMama says:

That does seem like Christmas! What a great idea for a subscription box!

5. This looks like so much fun! I would have loved this when I was first starting out though now I’m pretty set in what I do and don’t like

6. Hannah Avery says:

This would be a whole lot of fun! It would be a great present for a new cloth diapering mom too! At least I would have loved it!

-Hannah Avery

hannahavery85@yahoo.com

7. Michelle Ferguson says:

Oh this would be so fun to receive! Thanks for sharing!

8. Vicki Hall says:

I would love this theres nothing better then fluffy mail and surprises.

9. I love fluff mail, especially when it is a surprise! It truly is like Christmas. I am thinking about trying my first Cotton Booty box next month 🙂

10. That is fun! I have heard about the different subscription boxes but I didn’t know they were available to Canada too.

11. So neat! I wish I thought of this! How fun is that fish bag??

12. I love the IDEA behind surprise boxes, but my OCD would make it difficult not to be able to pick stuff out myself! 😛

13. These monthly surprise deliveries are all the rave these days, but this one makes me very very excited.

14. Excited to see a Canadian Mama receiving these! I may need to ask Santa for my own. 😉

15. This can be seriously dangerous. Fluff mail every month? 😉 I’ll have to check them out, I wonder if they offer newborn packages or if it’s all OS

16. Wow! I’ve seen some online diaper shops with surprise mail every month but haven’t heard of this subscription service yet. AHHH this could be dangerous hahahah but so fun!

• This month’s package included the BumGenius Maathai and BumGenius Irwin (depending on if your Cotton Booty package was for a boy or a girl.)

17. This is exactly the type of stuff I’m trying to talk myself OUT of 😉 One of my friends signed up recently and was very happy with her box. I love that this is a great way to try different CD options while saving a little money.

18. There are so many subscription boxes out there! Thanks for sharing this one. It looks like fun and it seems like a good deal. I love that wet bag!

19. I really like the idea of receiving a surprise in the mail. At least I think I like it. But then I kind of feel like if I am taking all of the risk I should be getting the products at a significant discount. If I’m paying close to full price I would rather pick the item and color/print I want.

20. Melissa E says:

Oooh! I love subscription boxes. Getting goodies in the mail always feels good, and I get to try new stuff!