Thirsties redesigned their all-in-one a little bit ago. Here’s a list of the new AIO’s features:
- Tongue style insert- four layers of microfiber total- three in tongue, one sewn in
- Insert topped and shell lined with microfleece
- Available in hook and loop (nice and strong) and snaps (two rows instead of one)
- Easier to wash than the old tunnel style
- Dries quickly
- Pretty absorbent
- Can add booster under tongue
- Makes for a fluffy bottom (I had to bribe Little Man with chocolate to get him to hold still for pictures 🙂 )
- One size to fit from 8 to 40 pounds
- Three rise settings
The changes to the all-in-one design are a great improvement, but I miss the two sizes. I feel like you get a better fit with the two different sizes, especially when you have a bitty newborn or a big toddler. That being said, this does fit to 40 pounds. I was able to use it on Sister up to that weight, then sadly she outgrew it. I think the snaps fit a little smaller, as the hook and loop adds a little width around the waist. Thirsties products have always been of great quality, and they still are. There’s a reason they’re one of the more popular brands.
If you’re looking to buy one, you can go to Thirsties’ website and find a store local to you. This diaper was provided to me by my local cloth diaper dealer, Kristin of Northern Natural Baby and Mom. As of the time of this writing, she does not carry Thirsties’ products and is working on opening a home show floor. Check her out, she offers free shipping in Michigan.